Monday, February 16, 2009

February 16th

Another week begun.

The girls have all been quite busy this morning. They are all mothers to piles of dolls and have been grocery shopping and running errands with kids in tow. I've warned them at least three times that they will be cleaning up their own messes, but they still chose to pull just about every item from every shelf in the house and throw them in their "carts". There will probably be a very large and intense battle in about half an hour when I actually follow through on my promise to make them clean their own mess properly. I will brace myself for that.

I am trying to dig up some age appropriate and interesting information on George Washington quickly here for us to look at together after lunch. I think that would be an appropriate lesson for today.

The big and sudden news this week is that our neighbors are moving! Their little boy has been a pretty great friend to the girls so if he comes over to play I'm definitely going to scrap the lesson plans for the day and let them do their thing since they won't be seeing him after today.

Diving into this week with a positive attitude!

1 comment: